viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

Koni suspension for honda civic


Koni suspension for honda civic

Now whether youre a total gear head, racer or the enthusiast who wants a styled out Honda with a high performance car suspension, KONI shocks and suspension will not only make your car look great but will enhance your driving experience and road safety. We offer you the Civic suspension you are looking for, for prices that will make you smile. One of the more popular suspensions kits for the Honda Civic are the.

Testimonials - RedShift Motorsports


I thought the ride might be rougher but it was better! Reviewed By Joseph L (Hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic 5:28 PM I bought these springs to give my Civic a bit of a better stance but more for better handling. It made his life so much easier and he was impressed with the detail of instructions on the site. I had them installed by a local mechanic and provided them with Redshift&aposs site where there are pictures of the install. Honda Models suitable for STRT Suspension Kits.


Koni suspension for honda civic

I just wanted to thank you for all the help on my car over the last few years. So I put these on full stiff with that in mind, which seemed like I was riding on the bumpstops as it was very stiff. With a Honda Civic suspension from AutoAnything, you can be sure to save some money in the end. 19 items. Honda Acura NSX Ground Control Koni Suspension Kit. Our Price:. Billet aluminum upper mounst for Honda Civic and Acura Integra. They couldn&apost believe that you cut them and installed the insert so clean.


More control on turning or better control at speed. It was a sweet surprise to see a package at our door step after coming home from vacation on Saturday. So I just wanted to say thanks for everything. KONI is a leading provider of performance Honda suspension kits and Honda. Civic shocks for the aftersales and OEM market. Visit our website for more. Look at our great selection of suspension parts for your Honda Civic: we carry Civic lowering kits, Civic shocks, Civic suspension components, Civic leaf springs coil springs, Civic wheel spacers, and Civic steering components.


KONI Yellow Shocks Struts - Koni Sport Inserts Reviews


More control on turning or better control at speed. They arrived extremely well packed, which I really appreciated. Will Feb 4, Honda Civic - RedShift Koni Sport Coilover "I can&apost thank the guys at Red Shift enough for the quality parts and advice they gave me. So I turned it all the way to soft and it was perfect. Why didn&apost you sell me on this the first time I told you I was having issues with my springs? In dynamic vehicle roll. The kit consists of four KONI Sport Shocks and bright blue KONI. 286777 suspension. Vehicle: 2001 Honda Civic LX Coupe. 5. Hours: 9-5PM, M-F RedShift Testimonials (See what others are saying about us.) April 25, Honda Civic - Neuspeed Sport Springs with Koni Sport (Yellow) Adjustable Shocks ".about a month or two ago you sold me a set of neuspeed sport springs with koni yellow rears and. One of the more popular suspensions kits for the Honda Civic are the. Great parts, great prices, and some of the best customer service I&aposve ever had dealing with a parts supplier." Joe. It was a sweet surprise to see a package at our door step after coming home from vacation on Saturday.



After selling car.I just wanted to let you know that my car is officially gone. Jarrod July 11, Honda Civic - RedShift Koni Sport Coilover As far as performance, I honestly didn&apost think I could be this happy with a set of coilovers! We drove approximately 120 miles of mountain road terrain in San Diego. I&aposm like a kid on Christmas driving around with it.


Basically they&aposre some of the most intense and fun twisties in the county.It&aposs become evident that I have chosen the perfect suspension for the Si. Honda Models suitable for STRT Suspension Kits. Kyle April 6, Honda Civic -  Koni Sport Shocks I can&apost say enough about how thrilled I am with my purchase. And with countless Honda Civic suspension systems reviews to read, you&aposll discover real experiences from real customers like you. Nov 26, Honda Civic - RedShift Koni Sport Coilover I can&apost thank you enough for your awesome kit! Your pairing of quality parts and fabrication is only exceeded with your customer support.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.